Missing subtitles line

buchman

Is it possible to add a 3rd line of subtitles? It would be really nice as right now the top line does not appear. If you open at the same time the TXT window, you can see that the three lines are there, but on the screen only the two from bottom appear.

Can anyone confirm this? I can't recive this satellite.

@buchmann: can you post your setup.ini? Do you have this problem with VMR and Overlay?

Steffen

Christian worked on it.

There are some other small issues with teletext , for instance in Norway ... or was it Sweden ?

Thanks for your

bug report

Steffen

Guest hackbart

yes, i tooked the time to catch the teletext from bbc live. Hmm funny they do not send subtitles on bottom of the screen. Next release has a fix, and i also started to render these dvbsubtitles provided by nordic and english broadcasters.

Christian

Hello Christian,

Please do make sure that when you have fixed the 2-line problem, that the sub-rip file ALSO copies in ALL the lines of the sub-title when recording.

It takes me 1,5 hours /hour of recording to manually re-insert missing lines. It will be REALLY nice to not have to do that.

I'm sure that you would do that anyway. Thanks in advance.