Hello all.

I have Viewer 4.9 , Sky Star HD2.

My config is:

348oocz.jpg

This is my setup in DirectX:

vyb71d.jpg

Codecs:

2ciigkh.jpg

The problem occurs on the HD channels, when I open a channel from Sky Italia, which transmits live football, the image starts to get crowded!

Change the codec, but the picture is still makes problem, change the render, and the picture is normal.

Switch to another channel from the same package and the image is restored as it was before changes render!

Literally every channel requires a different combination renders!!!

Where did I do wrong in the settings?

Driver is last, 12.1 , OS 7 32bit is all up to date...

Any idea wath to do?

Thanks.

Hi

Can you explain more about crowded picture? Can you take a screenshot of the problem and post?

Digital pixelation or blocking is quite common. DVB-S2 can be more sensitive to poor connections or satellite cables.

As a test, does the cable to your PC work fine if you connect your Sky box and watch the Sports channels?

Can you hear audio fine when you try to watch the Sport channels? Is it only the video that has a problem?

I have a very similar setup - similar AMD processor and same tuner card.

I checked - Sky Italia HD channels on Hotbird (11996 V) are DVB-S2, MPEG4 H264.

I use MainConcept H264 codec for my UK HD channels (also DVB-S2, MPEG4 H264) and AC3 Filter for audio.

The MainConcept codec is on your Technisat install CD. You should try this. I always had problems with Cyberlink codecs.

You are using the latest drivers, so your ATI card driver is latest?

For the SkyStar HD2, use the latest driver from Technisat website - v4.6. Do not use v4.7 available through Windows 7 update.

The Sky Sport Italia channels are protected by Videogaurd.

You do have the Technisat CI adaptor connected ok and relevant CAM for your Sky viewing card?

Tony

This is short video to see how it looks. My link

With Dreambox everything works like charm.

Audio works fine,only video makes problem.

Ati driver is 12.1 , Sky Star HD 2 driver is:

25ind3b.jpg