Plugin TVman

Downloads can be found on the german forum

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/48834-tvman/

TVman is a OSD channellist with alternative functions.

The configuration ( TVman.cfg) is UTF8 text and case sensitive.

I am still converting to ANSI internal. This may change once i have time to experiment with cyrilic or asian fonts. I am looking forward to feedback from non english/german speaking users.

Configuration

General.PreRec : prerecording time. 00:05:00 is 5 minutes

General.AfterRec : after recording time

General.AfterRecAction : action after recording. See COM Dokumentation

0=nothing

1=power off

2=standby

3=hybernation

4=close DVBViewer

General.CHFav : If 0 (zero) the favorites list is used as favorites. If > 0, then the n first channel folders are used as favorotes. Example: 6 uses the first six folders in the channnel list.

General.EPGNow : Which EPG view to use.

0 = TVman's internal display

1 = Shows DVB Viewers internal EPG Now

2 = Shows NeutrinoCL plugins window. NeutrinoCL has to be configured and skinned.

General.EPGView : Which view at program start

0= Channel EPG

1= EPG Now

OSD.Name : The name the plugin displays in the OSD menue

Everything else is ment to be translated... ;)

Usage:

Works like channellist. But its possible to flip with < and > through the groups.

Ch+ und Ch- flip directly.

Play shows, depending on the EPG display mode the detailled EPG.

Pause shows group index.

Channellist and EPG list have their owen menue (OSD blue)

Its possible to switch from favorites to video to radio with OSD red or by menue

Its possible to set recording timers or prebook. Prebooked shows have an @ at their name in the timer list.

Timers cant be edited in detail. COM interface doesnt offer this function. Thats why OSD green shows the timers and OSD yellow the recordings.

Optional plugin:

While watching TV hijack.dll bends the pointers of OSD green to TVman and OSD yellow to recordings. Video and/or sound may stutter for a short time. Thats because the plugin is rather a hack. Hence its optional.

Edited by mague

Small hotfix to v 1.02

Since not everybody has a # key on the remote and since this key cant be trained i changed it to Pause.

Pause now displays group index.

Edited by mague

update.

Horizontal switching now with Fav+/-

Number keys and Ch+/- now work like in any other DVBViewer List for vertical navigation.

A few bug fixes.

• 1 month later...

How to install this plugin and how to change skins for it?

There are 3 directories "OSDSkins", "Plugins" and "Plugins - optional" inside "TVman" directory from "TVman.zip" file.

I've tried to put 2 files "TVman.dll" and "TVman.cfg" into "DVBViewer\Plugins" directory but nothing happens - no new item "TVman" appears in "Plugins" menu.

How to install this plugin and how to change skins for it?

There are 3 directories " ", "Plugins" and "Plugins - optional" inside "TVman" directory from "TVman.zip" file.

I've tried to put 2 files "TVman.dll" and "TVman.cfg" into "DVBViewer\Plugins" directory but nothing happens - no new item "TVman" appears in "Plugins" menu.

TVman.dll and TVman.cfg to "DVBViewer\Plugins" is correct.

One of the folders in OSDSkins needs to be copied to DVBViewer\OSDSkins. It depends which skin you use.

It does not show in the plugins menu. It shows in main OSD menu. Its meant for HTPC users using OSD and a remote control.