epg question

beheme

yesterday i tried to record "the simpsons" for testing purpose. i marked it in the epg window and clicked "send to pvr".today i checked the file and was surprised to learn that the end (approx. 1 minute) is missing. the beginning is correct recorded, started 30 seconds before the opening scene. where is or could be the fault ? :(

Guest Lars_MQ

Well not a fault, but the station sometime transmit wrong or not exact times with epg.

You should put some time before and after the recording, so everything gets recorded.

You can use in Options-> epg the before and after times (in minutes) to adjust it.

lars

Guest Lars_MQ

well you should update to v2.2. you can dowload the update from the membersarea with the key and password you got when you purchased DVBViewer.

lars

Edited by Lars_MQ

nettes Tool. Ich habe mir erlaubt einen Link in der deutschen Linkliste zu setzen zu posten. Vielleicht hilfts ja dem einen oder anderen...

Ich hatte das eigentlich nur als Scherz gedacht, aber OK. :(

Edit: Sorry for my german

It should only be a little joke. But it's OK. :tongue:

Edited by Hartwig