tvtoon- MediaCenter

Klausing

Today i found a nice english/german Freeware MediaCenter. tvtoonIts a Media Center with

+Personal Digital Recorder (Tivo like)

+TV-Commercial Blocker :wub::tongue:

+VoiceControl o:)

+Software-Suite (Top 300 Freeware) :(

+MediaDownloader (TV, Video, Musik) via emule

+Universal-Portal (Top-Links & Know-How)

+integrated Video on Demand and WebTV

+....

a nice EPG Feature is the EPG Browsing where all for recording programmed film are marked in EPG

You need windowsXP and it supports DVB-TV-Cards with B2C2 Chipsatz !!!

At the bottom of this page you can have a look at nice flash animated Screenshots.

Is there anyone in this board which used this in past and can give us a statement?

Steffen

Guest Lars_MQ

well they only renamed tivion :(

forum thread

And if they advertise with

"Software-Pay-TV-Decoder:

Nebenbei: Pay-TV-Anbietern entgehen über 200.000 potenzielle Kunden, da die Verschlüsselungssysteme von Hackern geknackt werden. Rund zwei Prozent der offiziellen Kunden manipulieren demnach bereits ihre Abokarte und schalten sich Zusatzpakete wie die Fußball-Bundesliga selbst frei. "

Short in english: they advertise illegal software.

I would be a little bit careful with this software...

lars

Talking about Pay TV, Premiere isn't all that expensive and doesn't have adverts like Sky Digital do here in the UK. Having to go such lengths to steal from broadcasters is sad. But at least we have law-abiding users here on the DVBViewer forum. :P

But having a legal interface for subscribing to channels on a PC with Skystar 2 is long overdue.

;)

Daniel

Guest Lars_MQ

Well as far as I know, even with an official Hardware CI-Module you are normaly not allowed to watch premiere with it.

I think they only allow you to use the card with a receiver they approved. But well if you have a legal subscribtion und paid for it, how will they control it? ;)

lars