4.9.6.11 toolbar and timeline font size?

majstang

Noticed a small detail in new DVBV 4.9.6.11. I'm using 125% font size in Win7x64, but the font size in DVBV toolbar is very small, barely

readable from 4m. Same thing for the DVBV Timeline. Everywhere else in the EPG (EPG, What's Now and TV Guide) it seem to be correct font size.

which font of which element?

The font of the channel names and programme titles on the EPG Window Timeline, think it may also be used on the statusbar, would like the facility to change if it doesn't already exist, thanks :bye:.

I've reworked the timeline in the EPG window. It now uses the 125% font and changes the height of the rows accordingly, so it's better readable.

I've reworked the timeline in the EPG window. It now uses the 125% font and changes the height of the rows accordingly, so it's better readable.

Many thanks :thumbsup:

The font of the channel names and programme titles on the EPG Window Timeline, think it may also be used on the statusbar, would like the facility to change if it doesn't already exist, thanks :bye:.

Crap, I was referring to the statusbar in my first post, but was raving about the toolbar :whistle: Thanks for making it clear @dvbrewer :biggrin: It would be great getting the larger fonts back in the statusbar as well.
but was raving about the toolbar

i was wondering about that... I thought you meant the popup window with the playstatus if you move the mouse to the bottom. Well it got bigger font too now but it's not really nice... ;)

i was wondering about that... I thought you meant the popup window with the playstatus if you move the mouse to the bottom. Well it got bigger font too now but it's not really nice... ;)

Well, mixing sleepyeyes with late posting pretty much everything can happen :rotfl:

No problem if the bigger fonts doesnt look stunning, anything bigger is better than the small fonts now for both popup window and the statusbar. I think the statusbar information is great and do rely on it all the time. Thanks Lars :bye:

Edited by majstang

Can you say what you changed about the font, is it accelerated font?

I like fonts in the new version.

I use 125% on my tv, at 150% all windows fonts, icons,text etc are UGLY.

125% is just right

I upgraded to 4.9.6.20 today. I found that the EGP timeline row height was changed. It waste a lot of vertical space inside the window. I want the row height same as Version 4.9.6.11 and before. I found that the detail part can choose font and font size. Is it possible to allow user to select font and row height for the timeline part?

P.S. My EGP was displayed in Traditional Chinese.

I upgraded to 4.9.6.20 today. I found that the EGP timeline row height was changed. It waste a lot of vertical space inside the window. I want the row height same as Version 4.9.6.11 and before.

Yes this is true, even if you don't select 125% font in Windows settings, the row height increases, which seems pointless.