codecs problem, no video

yggdrasill666

Heya

I have problem with codecs(?), every codec i try use it shows video only for a second then is blank(SD and HD). Only VIVA works..

I have been try on win XP and 7, same problem

My graphic card is ATI Radeon HD 4650

TV card SkyStar USB 2

support.zip

I don´t see any obvious misconfiguration. To create a stable working basis use the LAV Filters everywhere.

Then post a screenshot of the DVB Source filter in action while you are having the problem.

i tried every rendering video setting on LAV codec, still same.

Video stops on first pic

post-124147-0-34938100-1336658177_thumb.jpg

post-124147-0-26125100-1336658187_thumb.jpg

Edited by yggdrasill666

in the first screen you posted click the flag "use custom renderers" and select the EVR custom in the drop box below.

Right click on the tv picture->view->filters->dvb source

post a screenshot

Edited by blasgl

I think you have no signal. Either lost on the sat cable or in the usb receiver.

Or the SkyStar drivers are not installed properly...

Edited by blasgl

The source filter is showing thousands of discontinuities. You´d better look where your signal is lost: reinstall the usb driver from your skystar usb stick and connect it DIRECTLY to your computer on a USB 2.0 port.

No idea. But try unchecking the option "Mode for low Bandwidth (USB 1.1)" in the hardware options, this may be limiting the accepted bandwith and chopping the data for the HD channels.

Then restart the viewer...

If your problems persist, post a second support.zip

Edited by blasgl

Apparently you are losing signal somewhere. Or your USB cannot feed the LNB properly... I don´t know.

Promise me you are connecting your USB and CI receiver directly to your computer, no dongles, no hubs, with nothing else attached on the same port.

Then go here and try different hardware options.

If nothing works, then there is nothing else I can do for you. Maybe someone else with the same receiver has some hint.

Good luck