OSD skineditor and commands

Sorry everybody for the english. Could not find a english-forum-section concerning OSD-editing.

Can somebody tell me what command to use in a button so the whole OSD-skin closes.

For the moment i tried with the command acOSDClose = 84 (found on the skinner-wiki-page) but when i put such a button on e.g. the timeline page, it closes the timeline-page (whats OK) but opens the main-menu-page.

The purpose is to tweak the a skin so it can be used with a touch-screen.

Thanks

You cant do it only in the skin. Use command.vbs and send on a self-defined action-id the command osd.GoHome

Edit: It might not work with touchscreen though, only with keys or a remote control. You ll have to try it.

Edited by mague

Hello Mague,

Thanks for the fast reply and info.

I'm new to "tweaking" DVBViewer. Now searching how to use command.vbs and how to create a self-defined action-id and testing.

Any hint and/or link where i can find the neccesary info on this forum to learn it.

I suppose xx.vbs stands for Visual Basic Script ?

Greetings from a newbie in DVBViewer-OSD-skin tweaking/programming.

Seems there is only a german version on the wiki

http://de.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Command.vbs

Yes, its visual basic script. command.vbs must be placed into the folder scripts in the DVBViewer folder.

The self defined action ID has to be greater then 20480.

More german wiki pages

http://de.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Inputbefehle#Gruppe_hinz

http://de.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Actions.ini

But the more i look at it the less is the chance to trigger a custom action id with a touchscreen.

Edited by mague

I found the solution. Its much easier then i thought.

In OSDSkinner add a button to a page

Select OSD-Close from the ActionID pulldown menu.

Save it. Done

The button will close the OSD on touch. It is possible to have a transparent button top right for example. So you just have to touch top right corner to close it.

There is no xml for the TV window. You ll need to add a button to all pages you want it on.

@Mague ; i tried your method on the timeline-screen ; it closes the timeline-screen but opens the the main-menu ; not what i intended

@Tjod ; impossible to put 111 in the action-id-field

I found the solution ; not using action-id but using the scriptfunction field and chosing closeOSD

Another problem ; how do i open the OSD-screen with just a single touch on my touchscreen ??

Another problem ; how do i open the OSD-screen with just a single touch on my touchscreen ??

OK, found it (FYI - Options --> OSD Details --> Use mouse sensitive areas)

Edited by foefelken

OK, again another problem/question...

I'm tweaking the Concinnity-3D-skin and when opening the main menu (myHome.xml) i have put 2 new buttons.

The one is to go left, the other to go right.

But again i cannot find the command-ID's/scripts that can be used as left or right-arrow on the keyboard.

Anybody an idea how to ?

What means the messagebox "Listindex überschreitet das Maximum" in DVBViewer OSD-skineditor ?

Meanwhile, same question as above.

Already written a script to simulate the arrow buttons but i get a error that "there is no object".

How do I set the focus to a object, for example the "Menu"-object ?

What means the messagebox "Listindex überschreitet das Maximum" in DVBViewer OSD-skineditor ?

Meanwhile, same question as above.

Already written a script to simulate the arrow buttons but i get a error that "there is no object".

How do I set the focus to a object, for example the "Menu"-object ?

The error means nothing ;) Best is to save befor adding a new object. That should avoid the error.

Focus on loading page is set in the properties. Its a controlID.

To move from one object to another you ll have to set the controlIDs of the objects on moving left, right, up and down.

Post the xml. It might be easier to help while looking at in in the editor.