Ordering

CyberLinkSystem

Hi,

The first time I tried to pay the amount via paypal, I got the following message:

"This payment cannot be completed and your account was not charged. Please contact your merchant for more information. Return to merchant and try a different payment method."

And when I tried paypal the other day this message appeared:

"This payment cannot be funded with a credit card. This payment can only be funded with Bank Account."

What should I do now? The question is how can I buy your product without bank account? Is it possible to order using a credit card?

Hmm from where are you from? If you are citizen of the EU you could use regular Wire Transfer.

Christian

PS: Maybe you could call the Hotline and ask why this error appear? It would be probably useful for others who might also have this problem.

I'm not a citizen of the EU. Their suggestion was to use another funding source/try at a later date. I just closed my account with them.