Bluetooth Remote via Mobilephone

Scurra

Hi,

i just downloaded Bemused which is a remote-control for Winamp. The thing is you can control Winamp with your s60 (Symbian) Mobilephone via a Bluetooth Application. I like to controll DVBViewer with a ir - remote but it doesn't work so well (e.g. my pc with the ir-reciever is behind me and i have to look behind to swich channels or i usually have to push buttons several times to change a thing). It would be really (!!!) great if someone could write an application for Symbianphones and an interface would be implemented into DVBViewer...

someone would like that too?

regards, scurra

Did you check, whether there is a possibility to do that with girder and a bluetoothplugin (maybe using the bemused commands from your mobile)?

Or using bemused to control DVBViewer? eg. volumecontrol of winamp and DVBViewer imho is the same.

yes i looked it up in google and found a java applet for mobiles which should be compatible with girder. but that is not really what i wanted. on the one hand side i have to install and configure girder and the applet on my mobile which is some work... and on the other hand side (which is more important to me) the thing i wanted (if i may ask for it :() is that the software on my mobile automatically downloads my favourite channels and puts them on my display so that i can choose the channel just by one click and maybe information about the current programme could be implemented i'm not sure ... its just an idea and i don't know if people would need it (i would like it ;)).

bemused is not compatible with DVBViewer but i think it could be - and i think it could be done quite easily because bemused is open source

check http://bemused.sourceforge.net/

regards, scurra