Recorder does not accept manual entries via <add>

jens

I am having a little bit of trouble with the recorder. It does not accept manual entries via the <add> button. I believe I did not have the problem before I installed the audio recorder plugin. "I believe" shall mean that I am not too sure about that.

I have used the recorder previously and it worked fine. However, all entries in the recorder have been initiated from the EPG window. But now I watned to start recording some radio stations and installed audio recorder plug in.

Radio stations usually do not broadcast EPG information so I had to enter entries manually. It's been only then that I realized that manual entries did not work. As I haven't tried before it might or might not have worked. Although, I was always able to change entries and <update> them once they were in the recorder.

Now, when I press the <add> button after I have entered the respective start and stop time a.s.o. nothing happens. No entry in the recorder list appears, no error message - nothing.

Does anybody see from this description or the attached files wat I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Regards,

Jens

P.S.: If anybody knows why the <add> <update> <remove> and <close> buttons do not appear completely in the recorder window I'd appreciate a hint how to fix that as well.

Jens

setup_ini_mpegdecoder_txt_dvbviewer_log.zip

Now, when I press the <add> button after I have entered the respective start and stop time a.s.o. nothing happens.

If you enter times like 9:10 without a leading zero (09:10), the DVBViewer won't accept it. May be the reason...

Unhealthy interference between the AR plugin and the recorder window is quite unlikely. Nobody reported something like that up to now.

If anybody knows why the <add> <update> <remove> and <close> buttons do not appear completely in the recorder window I'd appreciate a hint how to fix that as well.

A DVBViewer 2.2 & WinXP size settings issue, especially caused by the title bar of a window. Will be fixed in the next version, I think. You can try to downsize the general title bar height - rightclick your desktop, select properties. Somewhere on one of the tabs it can be changed (can't remember where at the moment).

If you enter times like 9:10 without a leading zero (09:10), the DVBViewer won't accept it. May be the reason...

That was not exactly it. Nevertheless, your hint that some numbers are not accepted helped me to find the reason. The broadcast I was trying to record is from 22:00 to 24:00 hours. Well, 24:00 is obviously not a valid time entry. The recorder entries are working fine as soon as you enter the right time: 00:00. (Or any other valid time)

:(

Well, I can still claim that an error message would have helped. ;)

No honestly, DVBViewer rocks!