3 problems still remaing in my DVBViewer:

Bjur

I have the following problems on my DVBViewer setup, I hope you guys can help.

1. I have a couple of channels offering Dolby Digital but I want to run stereo on default, but when I record I want to record the DD stream. If I move the stereo stream up in channel list as default will Recording Service be able to still record DD only?

2. Picture in picture: I'm often loosing sound, when I exits PiP mode. In sound codec I have selected the same codec and the same sound device as original. Is that correct of what should I select?

3. Regarding the Iphone webinterface in Recording Service I have a problem when I want to choose a channel ex. in program view, there's always a middle menu called "Channel Group" (all channels/channels) which I would like to avoid selecting. How do I do that?

1. You can set in Recording settings to record all audio tracks of the channel. its not that much more file size.

2. I guess you need to check out other codecs. Which are you using for audio and video?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. My mails, wasn't received well.

1. I know it can record all audio tracks, but when I want to convert it in Handbrake it would be easier with only one soundtrack. Is that the only solution?

2. I have now selected audio renderer as SPDIF, before I had the same HDMI as the main audio. But what is the point to have sound in small PiP window and also another on main window. Wouldn't that just be confusing or am I missing something:)?

1. I know it can record all audio tracks, but when I want to convert it in Handbrake it would be easier with only one soundtrack. Is that the only solution?

after recording is done, you can remove unneeded tracks using TSplayer