Help, Program crashes

Rolleyes

Hi

I hope someone can help me here.

I get this box after a few minutes running the program that says:

"User data error 1279: Please use Keytool.exe to enter the correct data"

the when I click ok it shuts down. I have run the Keytool.exe several times but it still happens.

I had the demo installed for many days and tested it in my system and all worked fine but now when I have the valid registered version it bugs on me :(

funny? NO)T!

Hope someone can help because I really like this program after testing atleast 10 other dvb programs out there, I found that this was the best.

Kind regards

ofcourse it should but it doesnt :(, I have uninstalled and reinstalled re-registered with the key, used that tool, renamed it to keytool2.exe and registered again, still nothing works,, same popup window and program shuts down.

I see now that many ppl have the same problem.

If the Checksum the KeyTool shows you is the seam as in the eMal, pleas check the since of the .dvbvkey in the "C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVBViewer Shared" it should be 1 Kb.

Did you use the seam user name and password for downloading the DVBViewer_setup.exe?

If you answer all three questions with yes. Then in all likelihood a anti-virus program has sabotaged the installation process.

So stop the anti-virus program and run the DVBViewer_setup.exe when the setup has finished you can start the anti-virus program against.

done. I reinstalled it with antivirus program shut down.

now I have run the program without any bugs or errors in 30 minutes, so far.

Seems to work now!

btw I noticed that many ppl with the same kind of problems also runs Eset nod32 antivirus program.

me too :) maybe Eset doesnt like DVBViewer he he hackbart should look into that for costumer reasons.

well I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope for smooth TV watching from now on.

thank you

or you could get rid of those expensive tools and rely on Microsoft Security essentials. Kaspersky, Nod and a bunch of other so called security solutions are a pain in the ---------------. All of them do not determine malware, some of them even prevent to visit trendmicro in order to download hijackthis. Hey one of the biggest issues nowaday are malware and trojans try to sniff your bank accounts. I wonder why people pay a monthly fee for such crap. You will have less problems if you use Microsoft Security Essentials in combination with some anti malware protection tool (there are free ones, but i like the one from malwarebytes). You will see your problems are gone and you do not have to fight against nagging false alarms.

well... I dont have any false alarms, eset is top notch and this is the first bug in a program for a very very long time.

;) In my believe its MS OS thats the biggest problem out there.

but DVBViewer is working now and I am happy :) with that cause I really like it.