transedit analyse function not working

Hi,

i tried transedit 3.8.6 on dvdviewer 4.5 : scanning transponders works but the analyse button is grayed out and i can't analyse the transponder what seems to be the problem ?

one more question if i use transedit seperate in one folder (not in DVBViewer folder) what are the functions that won't work? is the analyse function one of them ?

thank you in advance.

Edited by angel 01
  • Like 1

Try the current DVBViewer and TransEdit version.

No support for old versions.

tested on 4.9.6.20 still the same problem ! and please if someone can answer this question : if i use transedit in a separate folder (not in the DVBViewer folder) what are the functions that won't work?, the analyse and record function will they be available ?

if i use transedit in a separate folder (not in the DVBViewer folder) what are the functions that won't work?

Exporting scan results to the DVBViewer channellist.

the analyse and record function will they be available ?

Yes, provided TransEdit can find valid DVBViewer user data.

• 2 weeks later...

ok,

after my failed attempt with transedit i got back to DVBViewer pro 4.5 so i can use the video recorder plugin (because it is not supported by the new versions of DVBViewer anymore), at least this plugin let you record some additional pids, my only concern is if this old plugin (last modified in 2007) is suitable for recording from Full HD channels in ts format ?