Cannot receive any DVB-T channel

Sat-anic

Hi to all! I recently bought DVBViewer Pro and for some strange reason, i cannot scan any DVB-T channel. I have Avermedia PCI Express card which works and the driver is OK. The strange thing is that i had perfect scanning with the Demo version !!

Any idea please?

• 3 months later...

Hi to all! I recently bought DVBViewer Pro and for some strange reason, i cannot scan any DVB-T channel. I have Avermedia PCI Express card which works and the driver is OK. The strange thing is that i had perfect scanning with the Demo version !!

Any idea please?

I know this post is now old, but my reply may be of use to someone.

As a new user - well impressed by this software, by the way - I also had problems finding channels here in the UK. During the setup wizard, I selected the Network Root as 'UK.Mendip' as this was the only choice with UK mentioned. I only got about 5 radio and 0 TV channels. I went back and selected 'Terrestial(EUR)'. That did the trick! Full list of TV and Radio channels coming through crystal clear.