Denied access to the download area

onix

Not knowing where to put this post to ask for help, I've put it here, as you can see from the picture, I can not access the area miebros downloads area DVBViewer applications I get the error you see in picture and I do not understand why I get that error, the license is active but I have denied access to the download area have followed the steps and still can not access.

I hope you can help me.

Greetings and thanks

errorsq.jpg

Hallo.

Ich habe die Schritte, ich die Mail geändert, habe ich das Kaufdatum Datensatz und ich immer noch E-Mails empfangen wieder in den Download-Bereich zu bekommen, brauchen jemanden, oder den gleichen Trainer, den ich immer aktivieren Sie die Mail, die um die Lizenz zu aktivieren, weil ich nicht in den Download-Bereich bekommen kann, sah ich Spam und nichts bekommen.

Sie wissen nicht, was passiert ist, aber das ist nicht normal, wenn es nicht kommen können, bevor er eintreten konnte.

Genau das, was zu tun ist, ich brauche deine Hilfe

You should get a eMal with a link. Have you click on the link?

I have not received anything, I still do not receive the email with the link you're saying but I do not get anything, never seem to want to go and I put the mail well, need to go to the download area, I need a solution please.