New Skystar 2 PCI technisat drivers v.4.3.0

deliol

hmm and what should be new on this release?

OK new DVBViewer TE but i thought there comes new Sonic decoder, but ththe sonic directory is empty

BTW. .... wouw my 5000. post here in this board .... :huh:

Yes i saw it too and there is a timeline application. But in their manual you cant find anything about multicast..... and streaming....

Sorry there is an own manual for streaming

Note: There is no actual and latest driver available for AirtStar2 and CableStar. The new driver is listed for SkyStar2 only.

Does anyone know if this is to be done (because it has been released today) or is there something special with version 4.3.0 ?

There will be no free update to the Sonic decoder since Technisat has to pay royalties.

There is no actual and latest driver available for AirtStar2

I will test it later today with an Airstar.

Bye, Oliver

Hi,

the manuals of the 4.3.0 package are for Sky-/Cable-/AirStar 2 PCI/USB and the driver is listed for all those devices at technisat.com and technisat.de

The drivers are always for all B2C2 devices from TechniSat - as far as I know.

Regards

kaiser.wilhelm2

...btw, what should be the best way to scan terrestrial in Italy with DVBViewer and Airstar 2 PCI ? DVBViewer contemplate "EUROPEAN" "TERRESTRIAL" TWN" and "GERMAN" I think...I'd like an advice anyway.

Tnx.

Guest hackbart

Ciao,

the frequency is not the problem. The problem is the bandwidth, but luckily we europeans are having a compatibility which means german frequency list is working also in italy

Christian

new is the possibility to stream the video in your home network, and epg timeline application.

If you don't need this, don't install them.

Steffen

If you don't need this, don't install them.

Hi,

I agree to Steffen Klausing, because i had the same problem as someone described in the Forum 'deutsch':

after installing driver version 4.3.0 i got problems during the start up of DVBViewer, as they are:

- sometimes no video

- sometimes no sound

- sometimes after a few minutes i got the video

- mostly no detection of video picture size (0x0)

- signal quality display indicated very bad sig. quality but with the old driver i got nealy 100% (to about 60% with 4.3.0)

- may be some other faults/probs

So I reinstalled the driver version 4.2.8 and everything is fine again.

HTH

NameIt

System: win2k, radeon9000, skystar2 rev. 2.6B

Edited by NameIt