Dvbviewer Asio and Wasapi and hbbtv

hellhammer2

Welcome.

I wanted to ask whether the new version of DVBViewer you to capture these changes:

As directx options in the Audio tab, and turn in the rendering. Instead of the current selection to add ASIO and WASAPI, because from what I see is still only DirectSound, ASIO and yet is more efficient, faster and gives you much better sound.

For example, in AIMP used like this:

53925392.jpg

And unfortunately, the DVBViewer does not, and is so

40682881.jpg

A second thing that you will ever plug or a module to support HbbTV dvb-t directly with DVBViewer?

And can regard specific behind some integration with Windows 8?

Sorry for my broken English. Please as soon as possible and concrete answer. Thank you.

Edited by hellhammer2

I don't see any progress about 3 years, new versions no news :) Couple days ago tried mediaportal 1.3.0 beta, I thing the final release will be perfect. They just a lot of years cant make parental control of some channels.

Edited by tomas.jurksas

I no else besides what I mentioned above, start DVBViewer via remote control. Currently I have a TBS 6921 card and power button starts MCE in windows 7. I'd like to change, and that instead of MCE start DVBViewer to me. But I do not know how to deal with this, and so to me mce starts despite that I got it off the register. Personally, I DVBViewer for a great program and the beta is much faster than the stable version, but bring a few changes, and as we are only slight cosmetic. Able to take account of such changes as I recall.

Edited by hellhammer2