FFdshow problem

Simon82

Hi,

I've installed ffdshow but I don't see it on the list of Directshow filters into DVBViewer. There's only in the audio filters but not video..

How can I do?

Thanx.

Edited by Simon82

There is no native MPEG2 decoder provided with FFDShow. Although you can enable "raw" support in the FFDShow properties, then the filter will be used together(!) with most decoders.

Bye, Oliver

There is no native MPEG2 decoder provided with FFDShow. Although you can enable "raw" support in the FFDShow properties, then the filter will be used together(!) with most decoders.

Bye, Oliver

How can you enable raw support?

There is no native MPEG2 decoder provided with FFDShow.

The latest version provides MPEG2 decoding, and it works with the DVBViewer - but not very well.

I've enabled it but no change if I modified ffdshow options...

First click OK in FFDShow, then Rebuild Graph in DVBViewer.

If this doesn't work, try another video decoder. Dunno wether the Cyberlink accepts a video post processor - I've experienced that it insists on connecting to the Overlay Mixer 2.

There is no native MPEG2 decoder provided with FFDShow.

The latest version provides MPEG2 decoding, and it works with the DVBViewer - but not very well.

I've enabled it but no change if I modified ffdshow options...

First click OK in FFDShow, then Rebuild Graph in DVBViewer.

If this doesn't work, try another video decoder. Dunno wether the Cyberlink accepts a video post processor - I've experienced that it insists on connecting to the Overlay Mixer 2.

Now it run!! :bye:

It was a old version of ffdshow... i've downloaded a new version and now run with Cyberlink. :bye:

Now it run!!  :bye:

...it runs but not on all channels...mainly problems of syncro with a lot of them, tried with Cyberlink (ATI Oem vers.), Elecard (2.3 ver.) and Intervideo :bye:

BTW....of course it's not in topic with the tread, but the damned "single click 4 channels changing" never worked 4 me...with feature activated I always have to do a double click to change channel from the Channels List :bye:

Edited by giorusso

...ure right, now in version 2.3 the option is gone but I'm sure that in previous DVBViewer version there was one...anyway, it would be fine if the changing channel was a bit quicker that the actual...it's ugly slow compared to other proggys (Alt-DVB or SkyView)...of course I know the others have maybe few less features but maybe there's something to be done :bye:

ure right, now in version 2.3 the option is gone but I'm sure that in previous DVBViewer version there was one

I'm sure there never was such an option, cause I've been working on the channellist code more than once - would have seen it. I think, you've misunderstood something.

it would be fine if the changing channel was a bit quicker that the actual.

Well for me it's quick enough. Usually 1 second or even less, with DVBViewer 2.3 b, DVBViewer Filter 2.0, Fast Channelswitching enabled, Automatic Video/Audio Format Detection disabled (video format detection may last up to 0.7 s, but only some decoders need it).

it's ugly slow compared to other proggys

What have you done to it? That's not normal... you should check your settings.