Plugin for IRTrans and iMon VFD display

SnoopyDog

Hi Tüftler, i just checked this. Even when enable the OSD menu timeout and let the mini epg be closed automatically, the display shows the current program again.

OK I think I have a similar problem, when browsing up & down the channels on the miniEPG, when I close miniEPG it still shows last channel seen in miniEPG rather than current channel.

Hi SnoopyDog,

is it possible that you're using an OEM display, not an original VFD like me?

attachicon.gifVFD_Display.png

I confirm I am also VFD, if I scroll up or down channel on the mini EPG, the VFD will stay stuck on that entry, even if you click OSD back. If continue to browse up on the mini EPG the channels will go up on the VFD but will be out of sync with the mini EPG :wassat: ...

Edited by dvbrewer

I will upload an update tomorrow :)

I uploaded an update which mainly fixes problems when the option "Browse in Mini EPG" is switched on.

Credits go to Tüftler for testing ;)

I uploaded an update which mainly fixes problems when the option "Browse in Mini EPG" is switched on.

Credits go to Tüftler for testing ;)

Thanks Snoopy, seems to have fixed the out of sync mini EPG issue. The VFD does seem to lag a bit behind if you scroll up the channels quickly, or, to be precise, it will only change to show another channel if you stay on it long enough on the mini EPG, I presume this is by design?

• 1 month later...

Hi dvbrewer and Tüftler!

Sorry for my absence. In this special case, the display is updated with a timer (ticks every 2 seconds) because the variables that i have to query are not set immediately after the keypress.

Hi dvbrewer and Tüftler!

Sorry for my absence. In this special case, the display is updated with a timer (ticks every 2 seconds) because the variables that i have to query are not set immediately after the keypress.

Hey Snoopy, thanks for the reply :D . I don't know if this is possible but would it be possible to have an option for the programme title to scroll continuously right-left, rather than going left-right when it gets to the end of the title :whistle: ?

Yes, this is possible :)

I uploaded an update:

• Added a new option to switch off left/right scrolling of shorter text and set it to continuous scrolling.

I uploaded an update:

• Added a new option to switch off left/right scrolling of shorter text and set it to continuous scrolling.

It works perfectly, thanks SnoopyDog :beer: ....

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I uploaded an update to the first page:

Update 12.11.2015:

• Added localization to the settings page. Current languages are German and English.
  • Restructured initialization and shutdown code.
  • Some small fixes.
  • Better compatibility with new DVBViewer versions.