can not get the pc wakes to schedule a recording

JordiV

Can not get the pc wakes to schedule a recording, leave the pc in sleep mode and scheduled to record, I turn the pc, one could explain me step by step how you have to do, I'm desperate, thank you very much

Can not get the pc wakes to schedule a recording, leave the pc in sleep mode and scheduled to record, I turn the pc, one could explain me step by step how you have to do, I'm desperate, thank you very much

nobody can help me?

Hola Jordi,

Are you using the task scheduler or the recording service?

In any case you should follow the corresponding instructions in the wiki:

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Options_Extended

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Recording_Service_Installation_Guide

report back here in case of problems with a DETAILED description of the issue(s) you are encountering.

Cheers

Hola Jordi,

Are you using the task scheduler or the recording service?

In any case you should follow the corresponding instructions in the wiki:

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Options_Extended

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Recording_Service_Installation_Guide

report back here in case of problems with a DETAILED description of the issue(s) you are encountering.

Cheers

blasgl thanks for your help, I am using task scheduler I have followed the manual and can not get my pc is launched at the scheduled time for the recording, I have it on the pc hibernation

PS, sorry for my English, I am Spanish and use the google translator

I´m spanish too. You can use spanish as far I´m concerned, but possibly you´ll need help from some non-spanish speaker too...

In the log I can see many errors of the type:

09.01.2013 10:56:25 Scheduler Error 80070057 - pIPersistFile.Save() failed

Blank password?

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/30418-DVBViewer-pro-and-scheduler/

Edited by blasgl

si,no uso password y lo tengo como en la configuración del wiki en alemán,seguro que me estoy perdiendo en algo básico pero no soy capaz de encontrar la solución.

yes, no password and use it as I have in shaping the German wiki, sure I'm missing something basic but I can not find the solution.

pues según el hilo que te adjunte antes tienes que usar una cuenta de usuario CON password. Si no el Scheduler no funciona.

De todos modos te recomendaría que usaras el Recording Service y limitaras el uso de codecs al mínimo imprescindible. Para empezar con los que vienen en Windows 7 no están nada mal.

Saludos

pues según el hilo que te adjunte antes tienes que usar una cuenta de usuario CON password. Si no el Scheduler no funciona.

De todos modos te recomendaría que usaras el Recording Service y limitaras el uso de codecs al mínimo imprescindible. Para empezar con los que vienen en Windows 7 no están nada mal.

Saludos

Pero,que tengo de crear una cuenta la mia de windows con un password? con la opción de Recording Service es mas facil de conseguirlo?,llevo meses peleandome y no lo he conseguido.....

But, I have of mine to create an account with a password of windows? with the Recording Service option is easier to get it?, took months fighting and I did not succeed .....

Con el Task Scheduler no tengo tanta experiencia. Lo usé un par de veces en el 2007 pero me parecía un rollo precisamente lo de tener que unirlo a una cuenta de usuario. Hasta que descubrí como hacer funcionar el Recording Service (se puede poner a funcionar en 5 minutos)

Por lo que interpreto del hilo adjunto tienes que añadir una contraseña a tu cuenta de usuario y mantener los datos en el DVBViewer.

Si quieres que te ayude con alguna herramienta de control remoto como TeamViewer mandame un mensaje privado.

Saludos

Con el Task Scheduler no tengo tanta experiencia. Lo usé un par de veces en el 2007 pero me parecía un rollo precisamente lo de tener que unirlo a una cuenta de usuario. Hasta que descubrí como hacer funcionar el Recording Service (se puede poner a funcionar en 5 minutos)

Por lo que interpreto del hilo adjunto tienes que añadir una contraseña a tu cuenta de usuario y mantener los datos en el DVBViewer.

Si quieres que te ayude con alguna herramienta de control remoto como TeamViewer mandame un mensaje privado.

Saludos

te he dejado un privado.

Hola, yo también soy español y os digo que no es necesario tener un password en la cuenta de Windows porque yo no lo tengo y me funciona perfectamente el DVBViewer Task Scheduler. Tengo desinstalado el Recording Service e inhabilitada esa opción en la configuración del DVBViewer. Ahi puede estar el error, quizás el Recording Service interfiere al DVBViewer Task Scheduler. Saludos.

Blindy