Scan only relevant DVB-C frequencies?

boborg

My cable tv signal has a home frequency where info about all relevant and active DVB-C frequencies is included. I can see this info in Transedit Analyze.

Could Transedit not be updated to support scanning only the relevant frequencies based on this? A Network scan function?

I think many not so tech savy have trouble finding all channels when some are not in the transponder file. I am using Cable Qam 256 but that for example does not include 250000 MHz which is an active frequency on my cable provider.

Tick Settings -> Scanner 1 -> Scan NIT and update transponder list while scanning. Create a transponder list that only contains the home frequency and scan it. This will let TransEdit automatically create a transponder list that only contains active frequencies (the ones from the Network Information Table).

More about it in the manual.