Can anyone help? Channel categories timeline view?

cundogg

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I have searched the web but can't find a solution. I was wondering if there is a way to create a button that would let me view channel categories in timeline view. It would be similar to how the sky epg operates. You press guide button and up pops all the channel categories and then you select a category and those channels is shown in timeline view. This would make it much more simple and less tiresome than browsing through all the channels everytime I want to watch something. If anyone knows of a good channel editor aswell please let me know. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello thanks for the reply. I am surprised this isn't possible. It doesn't sound that complicated for a programmer. Will try that plugin now although I am not quite sure I understand what it does. Cheers.