Attention! Please read carefully........

bigjohnx

Hi all,

I purchaed DVBViewer around Feb 2008. I tried to login member area with the previous password, and the browser show:

Attention! Please read carefully. / Achtung, bitte sorgfältig lesen!

Your credentials for the members area (download area) and for the installation of new DVBViewer versions have to be changed. This procedure is free of charge for every customer.

If your old email address lxxxxxxx@hotmail.com does not exist or is not accessible anymore, please enter further information in order to validate that you are a registered customer (date of purchase, payment method or other information that may be helpful to identify you as a customer).

If you can access the email address lxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com please make sure to select "Yes, I have access to the email address" because this will allow to process your request much faster.

Please keep in mind that this procedure might take some time. If you do not want to wait, you can buy a new license.

In the forum you can find an explanation and a guide, what this is all about

I followed the guide and click yes, and wait for an hour , no any email about new credntials was received. Anyone can help me?