i'm doing the change new key procedure

and i had wait over 24 hours still can't receive the new key email

my email is removed

thx for help

thx

Edited by Tjod
  • 2 years later...

Hello,

i've the same problem with the members areas.

My email removed is valid and active, but I try more times to request new credentials, but I don't receive any email.

Could someone help me?

Thank you

Edited by Tjod
email Adresse removed

Thank you, i've read and follow this istructions, but i try to request new credentials some weeks ago, and also yesterday or today, but i don't receive anything.

I check the address email, it is correct, i looking also on spam directory, but nothing.

There is an administrator of the site that can check if the sending of credentials is ok?

Thank you.

Please do NOT send PMs to the administrators or moderators of this forum regarding your new credentials.

We will not answer but delete them.

We are not involved with the administration or sending of the new credentials. If you think you have a problem read the above text again and if the problem persists mail to the address on this page.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/42222-new-credentials-for-version-45-and-newer/