Dvbviewer iphone interface open stream directly

DunnoX

Hi, one more idea open the stream directly (works on android with default player) instead of the "flow player", this because flash is not supported in many devices but the playback of live flv stream is.

Use UPnP a UPnP capable player this would deliver the same result as your request.

Android is difficult because it is too diversified. On an Apple device you know what to expect but android is for this stuff not really usefull. So unless you show me a way to provide streaming for ALL android devices regardless their OS Version my suggestion: go apple or deal with it and find your own (android) way. :)

Use UPnP a UPnP capable player this would deliver the same result as your request.

Android is difficult because it is too diversified. On an Apple device you know what to expect but android is for this stuff not really usefull. So unless you show me a way to provide streaming for ALL android devices regardless their OS Version my suggestion: go apple or deal with it and find your own (android) way. :)

I agree that there are too many android cellphones to make it work for all, but even on apple device flash support has been turn off.I can open the transcoded flv stream with my android with the stock player (tried on 2 androids) and I don't know about the iphone but if you point the device to the transcoded stream I bet it opens (after all its h264+mp3)

Example of href:

(http://localhost/flashstream/stream.flv%3FPreset%3D0%26aspect%3D16%253A9%26ffPreset%3Dultrafast%26maxwidth%3D800%26maxheight%3D480%26chid%3D1)

Better in the "Plugins & MODs" section (with a proper title and description of what it do, installation and usage), and tanks for share with the DVBV community...

But also be ready to respond to user complains and don't expect it will appear in the official release...

:bye: