RS spanish translation problems

drclone

Hi all, I have translated the RS language file to spanish but I have a problem to select and display the language correctly.
I have to save it as "rc_spanish.lng" instead of "rc_español.lng, in RS configuration does not change and save the language from "rc_english.lng" to "rc_español.lng".

Because DVBViewer and RS language files needs to work toguether, what I do to solve it and to have it all in Spanish (RS, DVBViewer and both configurations windows), is to rename the DVBViewer language file from "Español.lng" to "Spanish.lng" and select the new "Spanish.lng" from the DVBViewer language configuration, then select the file "rc_spanish.lng in the RS configuration and everything works fine.

The "rc_spanish.lng" file is ANSI as UTF coded because UTF not show properly spanish characters in RS.

Regards.