TT-connect S2-3600 vs. TT-connect S2-4600

elle2310

Dear Community,

well I'm quite new in the scene here and don't see the difference between the TT-S2-3600 and the TT-S2-4600. I would like to know, which of these devices is the better one, where are the differences and if it's worth buying a device (S2-4600) which is more expensive.

Liebe Community,

ich bin ziemlich neu hier und will mir einen TechnoTrend Gerät zum Fernsehschauen zulegen, im Moment schwanke ich zwischen dem TT-connect S2-3600 und dem TT-connect S2-4600. Welches Gerät würdet ihr mir empfehlen, ich kann im Moment keinen technischen Unterschied zwischen den beiden Geräten sehen. Gibt es welche?

I've given you keywords. Search the web for user experience. Or this forum with the Google site search: site:DVBViewer.tv keyword(s)

Something that I've found: http://www.amazon.de/review/R3FCX7VXTMZNOM

But always consider that user ratings depend on personal experience, expectations, requirements and the (system) conditions under which a device and its driver runs. That's why reports can be quite contradictory...