MHEG 5 Engine plugin

Hello,

Could someone please give me a link to the MHEG-5 Engine operational instructions for version 1.0.0.7 on DVBV 5.2.0.0 (also have recording service 1.26.0.0 installed).

I am still getting the original OSD menu although I have a paid version of MHEG-5 installed.

Tim

New Zealand

Here is my support.zip. just in case I have messed up my install. It has been a year or so since I last tried the MHEG5 plugin; it worked then, but I can't seem to get it to work now. I am only getting the OSD menu.

Is there a set of instructions on how to display the MHEG menu: standard keyboard strokes for MHEG functions?

Thanks,

Tim

New Zealand

support.zip

No MHEG appears on any channel and the red, blue, yellow and green buttons do nothing when pressed if tuned to a freeview channel (they do work if I watch a video file). Perhaps there is a problem with my system, or perhaps the Freeview signal in New Zealand no longer works with the DVBV MHEG plugin. Does anybody in New Zealand have this plugin working correctly at present?

Pleas start the DVBViewer via start menu > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer (debugmode)

And try to open MHEG on multiple channels. And than poste a support.zip

Pleas start the DVBViewer via start menu > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer (debugmode)

And try to open MHEG on multiple channels. And than poste a support.zip

No MHEG on any channel. Please find attached support.zip

support.zip

https://mega.co.nz/#!U14UmIaK!V9eS8imqBUr5PRa1PtgTu1nhHcBUy1sb1kCNWCpT8hY

https://mega.co.nz/#!FlwhjSpZ!OLoVE0q6REKrCxTexYeoJAQyJlkPdVWFwW6BMbGBnZg

https://mega.co.nz/#!dgpVkQxT!aEbbjktoBsWC-zxZ_GU39BCu4fA2rP3T1CdbQ9GR3vM

Could you provide a small transponder dump from the multiplex you try to tune?

There 3 terrestrial transponders in my region. I have saved a small transponder dump for each of them using Transedit. You can download them from the above links.

Many thanks,

Tim

New Zealand

I have another question regarding the MHEG engine; does it populate the Recording Service EPG? If it doesn't I think I'll give it a miss and return to using XMLTV based EPG

Hi, the mheg engine does not affect any additional stuff. It is to be honest (i did not checked the australian and nz streams since two years) not more than just a fancy epg application. I'm quite confident that the problem you mention is just caused by a small problem fixed in the next update which will be released within the next week. I will check your upload in the next minute, if i get the mega url download links running in opera :)

Hi Tim, have you tried to use the function keys F5 to F8 (Red, Green, Yelow, Blue buttons)?

Hi Tony, yes I've tried the f5 to f8 keys ... I get nothing.

Hmm i dont see a problem at the first time, i will try to debug the tv one app tomorrow.

Thanks Christian, if you are having no problem viewing the MHEG EPG of the video sample I sent, then maybe I should do a reinstall of DVBViewer. I get no MHEG-5 on all channels, so must be a problem with my system.

Thanks Christian, if you are having no problem viewing the MHEG EPG of the video sample I sent, then maybe I should do a reinstall of DVBViewer. I get no MHEG-5 on all channels, so must be a problem with my system.

I think Christian means on his test version :).

I forgot that nz does not handle their Mheg via F5, but with the EPG key.

nz.jpg

I suppose the problem was caused by an older mheg version inside the installer. It will be fixed with the next release.

Thanks Christian, I'll look forward to the next release of the MHEG-5 engine.

One other question, does the MHEG-5 engine still work with the BBC iPlayer via the internet. I might be travelling to the UK and would like to set it up on my laptop. Do you just go DVBViewer Menu / 'Open URL',

then paste in http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv

Many thanks,

Tim

New Zealand