Weird sound problem on just two channels

garyread

I have DVDviewer set up fine. All FTA channels work fine on Astra 2 except two radio channels - Radio 5 live and Radio 5 live extra. It sounds as if everything is double speed. I have re-scanned the channels, mchecked the settings all to no avail.

I have even tried installing ProgDVB and the channel sounds fine. I listen to this channel the most and its very frustrating, I would appreciate any ideas.

Best wishes

Gary

Edited by garyread
I have DVBViewer V2.3 Beta.

That's easy. Make sure that you are using the latest DVBViewer 2.3 update and the DVBViewer Filter (Options/ Advanced). Tick that "Automatic Audio Detection" checkbox under Options/ DirectShow Filters/ Source Filter. It lets the DVBViewer Filter 2.0 tell the audio decoder which format it has to handle (some are too stupid to find out by themselves).

Hmmm its not easy to answer, because there are many ways to do this and its a question of your handling.

here was few days ago a discussion about this theme.

cheers

Steffen