HbbTV Browser Plugin (with source)

hackbart

Hi, i've assembled a small sample plugin which would help you to browse additional channels more easily by selecting them in a list. This version is just a 45minute build, so don't expect anything fancy.

It is far away from beeing complete, so it would be nice to add new stations in the osd as well as categories and/or preview images. I also use the Mymusicfile Template for it, so do not wonder that My Music is written on several skins (Thats not a bug). The next step could be to create an own skin window.

In the hope that somebody is interested in improving it i also attached the Delphi source to it.

browser.zip

dll and ini file have to be placed into the Plugin folder. The other files can be ignored, unless you know how to compile them.

I'm getting an error in the osderror.log with this plugin.

The following error:

11.08.13 13:03:26.173 TOSDWindowManager    A window with the id already exists: 99997
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I just installed the plugin (copied .dll and .ini to plugins folder) and started DVBViewer, but I got no OSD Menu--HbbTV Browser. What is missing?

I am using the actual versions of DVBViewer (5.2.8.1) and HBBTV Plugin (2.0.0.3).

Thanks for your help,

Andi

Online plugin is OK, but you cant watch normal web pages, because you cant add |0|0 in link just like before in hbbtv.ini file

In new version we have hbbtv.xml and when I add my links manual and go to OSD-HBBTV I got always default menu without my links....Can you please somebody help me ...

• 3 years later...

First of all stop trolling around. The PM in the forum is not intend to nag me or others in order to answer your questions. There is a search function.

Before this i recommend to read the wikipedia entry about HbbTV first. Because it seem to be that you have absolute no idea what this is good for.

To shorten things up: HbbTV is a service provided by tv stations in order to offer additional internet content. HbbTV is a subset of Html with additional functions. If you tune a tv station with HbbTV support, you see a red button icon which informs the user that he can start HbbTV by pressing the red button (F5 on the keyboard for example).

If you want to add additional web services you can use the plugin interface for. And again use the Search function. :mad: