Problem after update of DVBViewer

Przemek211

Hello, I updated my DVBV from 5.0 to 5.2.8.1

However the application started to "cutting" ("jamming", "sharping"?) video & audio, especially on HD channels. On SD just sometimes sound sharpes, but on HD i can see few frames of correct video & audio and few next are dropped and over again.

The recorded files are working good (HD). The PC doesn't look to be overstained. It doesn't drops frames in filter. I use the Microsoft codecs and EVR. I have totally no idea what can I do or what can I check.

Edited by Przemek211

Really nobody's going to help me?

I would like to downgrade for a 5.0 ver, but this is not available in Members Section.

///just about recorded files I mean old files. If I record now something there is similar problem.

Ok, I downgrade to the 5.1 (only other available in members) and it works well as in 5.0

Edited by Przemek211

You should post a support.zip if you want assistance.

It may be coincidence, but I had some video problems after updates last week and had to do a System Restore to recover. Other media players were affected as well as DVBViewer.

Thanks for your answer.

I found the reason of problem, however it could be only fixed by DVBViewer team. I think it is just really small bug, but that's sad that nobody say something like: "ok, it will be corrected in next releases of DVBViewer and Rec.srv" or just "we will check that"

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/53281-important-bug-some-plugins-recognize-pro-version-as-ge/