Pinnacle Remote Control PCTV Hybrid Pro Card 310c

pawelandrul

Hello!

I am trying to use my pinacle remote controler to use with DVBViewer...

I followed all of the tips from http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/9721-pinnacle-remote-control-type-b-usb-400e-for-dvb/ and similar pages, but non of profiles.ini files managed to cope with my remote controler...

In Remoterm, everything seems to be good - option PCTV Hybrid Card IR is available to choose, controler test is passed (green light pops up when any key stroked)...

Probably problem is with my remote controler original codes. I cannot find the type of my remote controler in ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/Manual/MediaCenter%20V.3/PCTVMediaCenter_Remote_EN.pdf - there are only 2 remote controllers mentioned - neither of them looks like mine...

My remote controler is the smallest, black one, with grid of buttons 4x6 (horizontalxvertical) - that makes 24 buttons...

I searched through the forum and I didn't find any profiles.ini files for that kind of remote controler...

And if I cannot get original codes for remote, there's nothing to start with...

If helpful, I can show image of my remote...

pawel