Previously Viewed Channel Buttons in DVBViewer?

Cian

Hi,

I often find myself going back and forth between two stations (or changing channel by accident!!). Could we use the Track Up/Down buttons (labelled Previous Item/Next Item in DVBViewer) to go back to the previous station? They are greyed out in Live TV, so thought they could be used that way.

Just a thought,

C.

Edited by Cian

Under 'Channel' is an option 'Last Channel' which does what you want but I don't think there's a button available for it, which is a shame as I'd use that quite a lot.

... it doesn't seem to be there as an option to have a key assigned to it...

...why not? :blink:

I have "Last channel" action associated both to a keyboard key (left cancel) and to a remote button and it simply works... please refer to "Learn" entry in Option Input wiki page to know how to do it.

:bye:

First things first: You have to create a user command first (choose the Action ID "Last Channel") and then do the learning thing to associate a key and/or rc-button with it. The wiki page Gioxy has linked is a good help !

First things first: You have to create a user command first (choose the Action ID "Last Channel") and then do the learning thing to associate a key and/or rc-button with it. The wiki page Gioxy has linked is a good help !

Thanks all. I knew about the Learn option, but not about adding actions to the list so that you could assign it! Will give it a go later.