Popup Channel list

pemat

Will be possible to have option to popup channel list on left or right side please? As i have extended displays and mouse goes away to other display to right side and is difficult to navigate back specially if other display is off. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Will be possible to have option to popup channel list on left or right side please? As i have extended displays and mouse goes away to other display to right side and is difficult to navigate back specially if other display is off. Thank you.

yes yes yes.... all pop up "things" dissapear to to the other display, which is... in another room...., hence the other display #1 is a projector...so a good sugestion !!

This has been one of the problems that came when Dual Mode /Theatermode disapeared.

Edited by krasno
  • 1 year later...

Also, it would be nice if the user could customize the width of the area which triggers the popup channel list (percent of the DVBViewer window width) and how long to display it after the mouse cursor has left the area. For me, it disappears too fast and I find it kind of hard to hit the trigger area when DVBViewer is windowed. Make them Tweaker options if you don't want them in the main GUI.

Edited by highyield
Will be possible to have option to popup channel list on left or right side please?

Not too difficult - will be available in the next release.

Also, it would be nice if the user could customize the width of the area which triggers the popup channel list

ATM the width is 20 pixels in window mode and 50 pixels in full screen mode - a rather crude solution. At least it should scale with the window width, particularly with regard to 4k displays. I've changed it to 1/32 of the window width with a minimum of 20 pixels, yielding 60 pixels in full screen mode on a full HD screen. I think if the mouse cursor ist stopped at the left/right border the width of the mouse sensitive area doesn't matter so much.

and how long to display it after the mouse cursor has left the area.

That's a bit more demanding... maybe I will look after it if later.