SKY UK epg

oldfart

Is there any way to download the EPG for SKY (UK)
I currently use a Dreambox, the EPG is available from a plugin which saves in its own format.

I cannot recieve the SKY EPG transponders where I live, so have to download from the internet.

Have done a day looking round t'internet for an XMLTV provider - can't find one!

Is there any way to download the EPG for SKY (UK)

I currently use a Dreambox, the EPG is available from a plugin which saves in its own format.

I cannot recieve the SKY EPG transponders where I live, so have to download from the internet.

Have done a day looking round t'internet for an XMLTV provider - can't find one!

EPGCollector :wave:

I use EPG Collector too. You can use the XEPG tool to import into DVBViewer. Although EPG Collector claims to have DVBViewer / Recording Service integration, I never got that to work. So I just get EPG Collector to generate an XML TV Guide file, and XEPG to import it.

http://www.a123.dk/

I use EPG Collector too. You can use the XEPG tool to import into DVBViewer. Although EPG Collector claims to have DVBViewer / Recording Service integration, I never got that to work. So I just get EPG Collector to generate an XML TV Guide file, and XEPG to import it.

http://www.a123.dk/

I use EPG Collector and it does import automatically for me, so it is possible. Let me know if you want my settings!!

I could never figure out why people went through all the palaver of XEPG when EPGCollector was so straightforward (once I got it working of course!!).

Thanks Cian - as EPG collector never asks for a username and password I assume you need to embed it in the address but I could never work out how - so if you can let me know how you set it up to use a username and password I'd appreciate it!

OK sorry - i've found it - I thought I'd examined that readme file with a fine toothcomb but missed the crucial bit.

For anyone who stumbles across this, if your IP address is 127.0.0.1, username is admin and password is password you'd store it as

127.0.0.1 (admin/password) then put your RS port in the port box.

Import is a little tidier than the indirect XEPG one too.

Edited by uglyned