HbbTV problems with Danish Radio

I have just bought a HbbTV license but I am facing some problems using it for "Danish Radio" TV channels.

The problem is, that the first time I start DVBViewer and press the RED button (F5 on keyboard), then I do get into HbbTV info from Danish Radio (channel HD DR1) and I can move around in the menus. But if I leave the HbbTV again with F5, then I cannot enter it again. Even if I tune away from the channel and back again, then nothing happens when pressing F5.

First when I have restarted the DVBViewer application, then it is working again.

I also have access to the German NDR and that channel is working just fine.

I have attached a support.zip after having tuned into DR1, enter HbbTV sucessfully first time, then leave HbbTV and then press F5 a few times, where nothing happens.

Hope somebody have an idea about what is wrong.....

Thanks

Claus

PS!

I have added a small transponder dump. I hope this can give some extra information:

http://www.4shared.com/file/gEvTtfirce/Denmark_YouSee_cable_2475_03-0.html

support.zip

Edited by cos

I can confirm this weird behaviour at the page. It runs fine (incl. playback of streams and content) till

drnu.jpg

you press F5 at the moment the message appear "Tilbage Til TV" and you exit the page with F5 the application is terminated. I suppose this is because of retuning tv in a way the HbbTV engine does not recognize. I will try to debug this with the embedded javascript debugger.

The drnuApp.js seem to hide the display once F5 is pressed, but unhiding does not work. To be honest their source is quite hard to read ;)

Okay, thanks. I am glad that you are able to reproduce it.

Danish television just decided to make HbbTV permanent. Until now it has only been on trial.

I really hope you are able to find a solution.

Thanks for your support.

To be honest i could spent my time in debugging their service and contacting them after i found the reason. I would not say i have bad experience with the DR, but i contacted them a while ago and did not got any response. Okay the problem was different to the one here, but i doubt they will respond in this case. I'm also aware that the html engine we use (chromium embedded) differs from these stb's are using. Unluckily often you have problems caused by the fact that javascript functions are used which are not compliant to the standard or the fact that webkit (used in chromium embedded) works a little bit different. I hope to find time to dig through the spaghetti code of their obfuscated HbbTV script in order to patch the reason.

Okay, I do understand. I kind of hoped, that it was just small issue which could easily be fixed.

I will be very grateful, if you find a solution, but I do of course understand, that you will be kept busy if you need to debug the HbbTV for every TV channel in Europe.

Thanks again.