Some usability ideas

bugmenot

Have a nice day!

I have some ideas that could improve usability, at least in my opinion :)

1. Clicking by systray icon toggles show/hide the DVBViewer window. Now it only shows previously minimized window, but not hides it back.
  2. Middle click by systray icon toggles mute/unmute sound.
  3. Make possible to set the delay (in ms) for pop-up channel list on the right side of the videowindow. Just as it already made for the control panel that pops-up at the bottom.
  4. Make possible to preserve the on-screen system time even after restarting the program. Now it disappears after exiting the program and must be turned on again on the every program run

Hope you find useful some of these ideas :)

Edited by bugmenot

Hint: DVBViewer Pro always shows the clock if it is launched with the commandline parameter -x2010. You may add it in the properties of a desktop shortcut, e.g.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\DVBViewer.exe" -x2010

Hint: DVBViewer Pro always shows the clock if it is launched with the commandline parameter -x2010. You may add it in the properties of a desktop shortcut, e.g.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\DVBViewer.exe" -x2010

Great, that's what i needed! Thank you again! :)