How to upgrade DVBViewer Pro without losing any configration or settin

MGadAllah

How to upgrade DVBViewer Pro to latest version without losing any configration or settings?

I mean like keep option and settings and satellite frequencies and channels ..etc.

How to upgrade DVBViewer Pro to latest version without losing any configration or settings?

I mean like keep option and settings and satellite frequencies and channels ..etc.

In the installation process you are asked if you want to keep settings, or install from schratch

Do not execute the setup wizard after installation. Simply abort when the dialog with the "wizard" button appears.

Do not execute the setup wizard after installation. Simply abort when the dialog with the "wizard" button appears.

you to keep the current version installed and overwrite it with the latest version update, and remove the check box at the end of the setup wizard?

But will it ask for anything next time I start the DVBViewer Pro after update it?

you to keep the current version installed and overwrite it with the latest version update, and remove the check box at the end of the setup wizard?

But will it ask for anything next time I start the DVBViewer Pro after update it?

If you do as i said, nothing will be lost, and you will not be asked anything when you start DVBViewer. Just remember to tick this:

post-26302-0-37194900-1404807554_thumb.jpg

But if you want to be shure, do as Tjod advise you, take a backup of your configuration folder

If you do as i said, nothing will be lost, and you will not be asked anything when you start DVBViewer. Just remember to tick this:

attachicon.gifSetup.JPG

But if you want to be shure, do as Tjod advise you, take a backup of your configuration folder

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

as Tjod has told, it is a good idea to make a copy of the configuratio folder and of the working program folder too before making an update.

Many greetings

Webturtle

Edited by Webturtle

Hello, as Tjod has told, it is a good idea to make a copy of the configuratio folder and of the working program folder too before making an update. Many greetings Webturtle

Ok, Thanks.