Why many channels do not exist while its transponder exist in the DVB-

MGadAllah

Hi

I am using DVBViewer Pro 3.5.1 with TeVii_DVB-S420 PCI adapter

I am scanning for Nilesat satellite and downloaded the latest file for transponders from

and then rename it to DVB-S_3530 and replace the new file with the existing file at C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer.\Transponders
The transponder I am after is 12399v
So please help me
Thanks

Plese download and use TransEdit to have better scanning results (you find it in the same download page where you got DVBViewer main prog...); with it you can also analyze a single transponder and easily discover if there are reception problems.

Remember to install it's files in the DVBViewer main program folder to have it work correctly, aka with the same DVBViewer transponders files and channels list...

:bye:

look at here: http://www.flysat.com/e7wa-beam.php i hope your Antenna are not to little ?

I am afraid that I do not understand the meaning of this figures so please if you may help and tell me what is it because I did not.

Plese download and use TransEdit to have better scanning results (you find it in the same download page where you got DVBViewer main prog...); with it you can also analyze a single transponder and easily discover if there are reception problems.

Remember to install it's files in the DVBViewer main program folder to have it work correctly, aka with the same DVBViewer transponders files and channels list...

You mean in the root of this directory (C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer.)

You mean this:-

» Description: TransEdit Scanner & Editor ( 13216 Downloads )

» Version: 3.9.5

» Size: 586 KBytes

» Last Updated: 19.04.14

Maybe his location is not Europe but the the middle east? :)

Yes I am from Egypt @ cairo.

Edited by MGadAllah

I've uninstalled my current latest version of DVBViewer 5.3.1 and installed an earlier version 5.1

and did a scan once again and finally i was able to find the transponder and get all channels on this transponder.

But the problem now is that all these channels are streaming broken stream and no continuous audio or video but come and go lost later on.

So please help me.

9vD2u5jl.jpg

7W_Channels.ini

I've generated this file using the TransEdit.

You should use TransEdit's "Analyse" function to check the transponder's signal quality. A bad signal would have a lot of missing packets.

You should use TransEdit's "Analyse" function to check the transponder's signal quality. A bad signal would have a lot of missing packets.

You mean the file I've attached in the above reply?

Or there is something else ?

attachicon.gif7W_Channels.ini

I've generated this file using the TransEdit.

Edited by MGadAllah

you mean like this?

vN4293Il.jpg

Any other info required so you can better help me?

Edited by MGadAllah

No, that one is enough... :thumbsup:

Now look on the 4th column titled "Missi..." (standing for "Missing packet because of weack signal"): when the reception is good all those value are zero, even after long time; in your screenshoot you can see that there are many packet loosed, ie there are big reception problem; so what can you do now?

1) check if other transponder have same defect:

- if yes you can try adjust simly the dish pointment

- if no (ie 12399V is the only weack transponder) you have to accurately check the entire reception chain (LBN age/quality/rotation, dish age/pointment, cable and relative connection age/quality, and all other thing that potentially can interfere: mainly DECT phones near the reception card or the reception cable) to find out what's the problem with it... If you are unsure don't wait/waste you time: call a (comproved/real) professional to check all that out!

2) check with anoter receiver (better with a "real" Sat receiver: they surely have a higher reception sensivity...) if there are the same behaviour on this and on the other transponders; if yes is you reception chain, if no maybe your card is defective...

Good luke!

Edited by Gioxy

Your receive only a fraction of the multiplex. Missing packets should be 0.

Please attach a support.zip and describe your setup. Are there any transponders without missing packets?