Just Radio (+DAB)

I plan a new additional window, mostly for those windows touchpad users:

tiles.jpg

It also looks very nice under OSX :)

Christian

I suppose not :) At least until Microsoft allows to add plain x86 binaries in the store.

I also added the ability to select the render output. Users with external devices should now be able to select the proper output.

conception.jpg

This is the latest version, running on a very low level Windows 10 tablet.

Christian

Universal Windows App are not x86 binaries. They are more like Android or iOS Apps.

Here is a explanation what Microsoft Project Centennial will support and what not.

http://www.brianmadden.com/blogs/timmangan/archive/2015/05/29/Breaking-down-Microsoft-Project-Centennial-Microsoft-s-App-V-spinoff-for-Win32-and-Universal-Apps.aspx

But Project Astoria was stopped by Microsoft. Maybe that will happen to Centennial as well.

Because converted apps would only run on x86 Systems. And not on phones with different processors.

I've added a screen reader mode and found resp. fixed a few issues inside Delphi Firemonkey, in order to get this work. The biggest problem is that i use 3D Forms for rendering, which are not intended in the FMX.Screenreader code. So i was forced to rewrite huge parts of it, in order to get it working.

I also found a problem with not working tab keys inside firemonkey. Never use graphical classes (TImage, TRectangle etc) as Parent for Buttons, Edit, Listviews etc. This simply does not work. Better use a TLayout, the graphical component with TAlignLayout.Contents and the rest as child of the Layout component.

Christian

Nice update :)

1: Translation "Volver a la ventana predeterminada".

2: Translation "Ventana en modo metro".

3: It's 2016. :punk::thumbsup:

4: In the subway goes right the way photos.

x1Fu9Ev.png

Nice update :)
1: Translation "Volver a la ventana predeterminada".
2: Translation "Ventana en modo metro".
3: It's 2016. :punk::thumbsup:
4: In the subway goes right the way photos.

Well Your'e right - it's 2016 now - but the Copyright is - just as it says - from 2015 and it will always be ;-)

• 8 months later...

I've updated JustRadio today. In the past months i received a couple of radio stations and about 9000 went obsolete. This sounds much, but compared to the overall list it is less than 10%. Anyhow i decided to check every station (which took about a week - double checking the links on different times). I also fixed several smaller issues, especially since https is now used by several services instead of http.

I also updated the MacOS version which will be (i hope apple will review this one without any issues) available in the next two days.

Christian

With the change, there are now many radios without your photo,

somehow to have the code and radius photo?

Here a strange application behavior to minimize the application:

https://youtu.be/IiYC_xeeySw

And here is a problem with the design

https://youtu.be/x4IANTV1h1M

Change in translation:

1: Dispositivos. 2: Automático. 3: Vista MiniPlayer. 4: Ecualizador. 5: Grabaciones. 6 : Rango.

Kjuuf77.png

In the installer need to add the version number:

TCxjvnm.png

I just did not uploaded 400mb of images. They are still automatically optimized. Takes a while, especially if you turn the pc often off :)

I will translate the missing parts, if you could provide me the proper translation :)

Concerning the resize issue: Keep in mind that the output is in a 3d surface and the scaling of the texture is done inside the gpu. Actually this should indeed not happen. You might start the app in 2D mode via -gdip param.

Christian

PS: Logos are on the server.

Pictured from where the change translations:

Kjuuf77.png

1: Devices > Dispositivos.

2: Automátic > Automático.

3: MiniPlayer Vista > Vista MiniPlayer.

4: Equalizer > Ecualizador.

5: Recorder > Grabaciones.

6: Range > Rango.

You raised some old logos :whistle::blush:

I see now which are required to change :rolleyes:

Thanks for your response. I guess i fixed all your mentioned issues and reuploaded the new binary.

Yes the logos are created by the channel name and i never thought that the name would change in the future.

Christian

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

The button is usually greyed out if the device does not support dab. For DAB I use the Realtek DAB SDK and this seem to fail in your case. I tested DAB with all the 283X chips here and they all did worked fine. Keep in mind the stick and the API is from 2009. I'm not sure if there is a newer one available at the Realtek website. Maybe vs runtime is missing?