TransEdit 4.0.7.0 and SAT>IP server

Etienne

I have try the latest Transedit and a SAT> Ip server fom Johanson.

It works

Manual scan / complete scan , + preview are working.

But 1 feature is missing.

I can save individal channel found in complete scanned list by button click, but saving all channlels don't operate, nor selected channels.

The individual saved channels are working in Dvbvier pro.

Can U arrange this ?

For normal Sat / DTT tuners it works, i think this feature was forgotten from coding...

I have see ( and try ) the lite version for Dvbviwer and Sat>IP, but important features like datarate monitoring and Dvbsource displaying are not available..

but saving all channlels don't operate

Save how? As what? With which Scanner Window function? Please explain more detailed.

For normal Sat / DTT tuners it works,

From the scanner's point of view there is no difference between a virtual RTSP (SAT>IP) device and a DVB hardware.

I can't save the total found channels by 1 click ( nor a group od celected channels )

I must individually save each scanned (found by transedit) channel to the destination (DVBViewer ) list.

Perhaps the method to do this is different because it's beta version ?

A frequent problem with reports in this forum is, that users tell us "this and that doesn't work", but they don't tell us what they did.

Sorry, I can't help you and I can't answer your question unless you describe precisely what you try to do. "1 click" is not enough. Where did you click? Describe exactly what you do, step by step:

1)...

2)...

3)...

If you are not able to express it in words, provide screenshots or a maybe a YouTube video like here.

Ok Griga,

1) Left side: select Astra 19, then button scann all -> this opens scanner window.

2) Filter 1 and filter 2 : boths, filter 3 all except datas

3) Scanned channels appears transponder after transponder in the list -> OK

4) At the end (111 transponders) i try to save all by click on update all ->diden't operate, nothing saved

5) When i select 1 channel in the list ( by putting it in blue color ) , then click on button add/update, it works ( saved in DVBViewer list )

6) When i select more than 1 channel, it diden't operate, noting saved . Ctrl-A on scanned list ( select all ) here did not operate too.

Hope you can reproduce the problem

I checked the following with TransEdit 4.0.7:

(1) Scanned an Astra19° East transponder with an RTSP device associated with the Recording Service.

(2) After the scan I clicked "Select All" in the Scanner Window -> all scan results are selected. Then I clicked "Add/Update".

(3) Checked the DVBViewer channellist. All new channels had been added, all already present channels had been updated.

So everything was ok and worked as intended.

Please note: The Add/Update function only adds channels that are not yet present in the DVBViewer channellist. If a channel is already present in the DVBViewer channellist, the function updates it. So with this function you cannot get double channels.

Having channels two or three times in the channellist is not good. However, if you want it, you must use Select All, Export to File and import the file in the DVBViewer Channellist Editor. But this is not recommended!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...