having issues downloading software

delldb

Can anyone advise please i have logged onto the forum area and cannot log on to members area for download of the software i cant seem to find an email to report this have reset my password ect but cannot get in i have paid for the pro version and have my key but i am struggling to get in

many thanks for your suggestions

db

• Like 4

You need you email address (which you have used for buying the DVBViewer Pro) as user name.

And the licence key as password (should look like that AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD-EEEE).

The data for the Members Section have nothing to do with the forum at all.

If you have a DVBViewer installation run the KeyTool.exe in the DVBViewer folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer) it will show you this informations.

I have same problem. I don't understand how to download the full program and from where? Where am I going to insert my registration items received by e-mail? Any place I insert them asking for registration are not accepted. Please reply with thanks