Timer + tune in

themaster1

Since i have upgraded to the v5.3.1.0 whenever i have a program in the timer it's not tuning in (no picture displayed), yet the recordings works just fine (strange). I'd need a fix for that asap, thank you.

In my case v.5.3.1 often didnt tune last channel after resuming from hibernate. It was one (amongst many) of the reasons going back to v.5.2.9, which works ok in this regard. I suspect its the same bug manifesting itself in different ways. If you didnt save install file of 5.2.9 if you are lucky you could find it in C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\setup

So you were using version 4.0.0.0 or earlier before 5.3.1.0.

Removed: The DisableAV setting for timers is removed. Starting recording timers do not change the current setting of View → Disable Audio/Video in the main window anymore.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/33795-DVBViewer-41/

Recording Timers don't need playback so it will not start for them. If playback is ruining it will only change the chennel if necessary (no free tuner).

If you like the DVBViewer to tune a channel at a special time. Add a Tune Channel Timer (Prebook in the EPG)

So you were using version 4.0.0.0 or earlier before 5.3.1.0.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/33795-DVBViewer-41/

Recording Timers don't need playback so it will not start for them. If playback is ruining it will only change the chennel if necessary (no free tuner).

If you like the DVBViewer to tune a channel at a special time. Add a Tune Channel Timer (Prebook in the EPG)

I'm aware of all of that, the problem occurs when the playback is not running (not watching tv/ playback= off) DVBViewer don't switch to the prebooked channel for some reason.

Edited by themaster1