UK programme icons

SimonP

I've found icons for most of our stations but I don't know what to call the ones for '5*' and '5* +1' as obviously I can't use '*' in the filename. I tried '5star' but no dice so I don't know what to do. Has anyone found a solution?

Use a space for character not allowed in file names.

And ignore channel name parts in ( ) e.g. the name of the audio track

If you have a wrong logo on a channel and you add new logos, you need to run options > channel logos > reset

And if the automatic connection didn't work you can set the logos there manually.

I noticed that that worked for another channel (more>movies) but it doesn't work in this case as there are also channels '5' and '5 +1'. I even tried two spaces in the filename but that didn't work either.

However, I hadn't noticed the Channel Logos section in Options and sure enough, double-clicking on the 5* +1 channel let me select the correct icon (that I had called '5star +1') and all is well.

Thanks very much. :)

(Note to others: you then have to exit DVBv and reload it for it to read the icon)

Edited by SimonP