Incomplete EPG using RS 1.30.1

lbhifi

Hi

After updating from 1.29,0 to 1.30.1, I have been having problems with epg. I get my epg via statelite (canaldigital Denmark), from the VH1 Classic channel.

Today is sunday, and most channels are missing epg from monday, and todays epg is missing or incomplete. Time is now 9:45 and it seems like everything past 10:00 is missing.

Also there is no epg data after tuesday.

The exception is a few channels where epg seems to be complete. These channels are all on the same transponder, which is the one that receives the epg (VH1 classic).

I have not heard or read anything about epg problems from other canaldigital customers, and problems started after updating RS, so I'm guessing it's a RS bug or...?

Regards

Lars B.

post-94318-0-95061900-1416128359_thumb.png

Thanks, but so far the standard epg has worked just fine. However, the problem reappeared once more, and then gone away again.
There is very little epg (if any) when the problem occurs, but I have noticed that the epg.dat file(s) are quite large. So it would be great if there were some epg.dat file viewer tool, so that I could view the contents. Then I cold dertermine if the fault was in the data, or in the way it's presented.

Btw, downgrading to 1.29.0 has no effect.

Edited by lbhifi

I don't know what is your problem, but try disable option "Use the faster EPG updater method" in application "Recording Service Tweaker" (is in DVBViewer\DVBViewer Recording service folder).

• 1 year later...