Watch 2 Channels

dogknees

Could someone please tell me how to watch 2 channels at the same time with DVBViewer Pro using a dual tuner DTV card? I can see a lot of references to it, but I can't find a menu option to show a second channel or screen or window or ...

Both tuners appear in the setup screens and I can switch from one to the other, I just can't get two windows showing two channels.

Thanks

Gordon

OSD-menu [Esc] > Preview > change channel in the may window.

And OSD-blue [F8] > Help for more commands

That gives a little inset screen but not separate windows. I want to have two separate windows so I can control recording individually for two separate programs, starting and stopping each one as needed.

The software that came with my card does this, so I thought DVBViewer Pro would be at least as flexible.

Thanks

Gordon

Recording has nothing to do with playback in DVBViewer. You can run Timer recording in the background without problems.

And with two tuners you can record all unencrypted channels from two transponders (frequency) simultaneously if you like.

Recording has nothing to do with playback in DVBViewer. You can run Timer recording in the background without problems.

And with two tuners you can record all unencrypted channels from two transponders (frequency) simultaneously if you like.

It's not matter of running them timed, it's watching both and controlling the timing manually so I can cut commercials and so on. Even if I set them on the timer, can I run DVBViewer and watch the two channels I'm recording? ie Not watch both at the same time, but be able to switch back and forth?

Thanks

Gordon

Hello,

you can change the size of the little insert screen by pulling with the mouse at the corner of the window.

Many Greetings

Webturle