DVBViewer Pro Takes a Long Time To Start

dogknees

Is Options > Recording Service > Send Wake On LAN to .. enabled?

Or is the DVBViewer start faster, if you run it via start menu > program files > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer Pro (Safe Mode)?

On my system the start takes around 4 sec. until video playback.

Is Options > Recording Service > Send Wake On LAN to .. enabled?

Or is the DVBViewer start faster, if you run it via start menu > program files > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer Pro (Safe Mode)?

On my system the start takes around 4 sec. until video playback.

The recording service is disabled completely. Safe mode did the trick though, it started in a few seconds as you say. I closed it and opened using the normal shortcut and it was still good. Brilliant!

Then I rebooted and it was back to slow. It gets stuck at about 90% with the message Completing Installation for a minute or two. After running it once, I can then close and re-open and it's a few seconds again.

How do I get it to start quickly the first time after rebooting? That's the time it's most annoying!

Thanks

Gordon

If Safe Mode is faster a plu-in is causing the problem.

But if only the first start after rebooting, it is mostly related to hardware initialisation. Try wait 1-2 minutes after boot up, before starting the DVBViewer does that help?