Konig Amp-pro30a Service XXXX channels HELP?

warezmonster

Hi , due to a poor signal i bought a Konig Amp-pro30a signal amp , seemed that the best one as it has Active Return.

Ive also done a clean install of windows 8.1.

before i had the booster and was using windows 7.

Now when ever i scan i get Service XXXX channel names and nothing seems to want play/decode.

I cant work out what it is.

Does anyone have any experiance of using this booster and settings?

ive also tryed to scan using transedit and increased the SDT timeout as i believe that it does not want to find the channels properly?

Signal strength is not everything, if the Signal-to-noise ratio is you problem a repeater makes the problem worse.

And a to high signal strength can be a problem for some tuners as well.

I used a booster as when i started to use a 4 way splitter i was getting corruptions on my v+ box , since i added the booster its not fine with 2 usb tuners but cant get data to work?

Any ideas on how to resolve to where to start?

Right , removed the booster , so left with a direct line into the virgin cable cable. Still not getting any channel names so only can think its drivers for the usb card or windows 8 and DVBViewer?