VLC player EPG...

thor2002ro

The channel list is not involved.

you don't understand. At the time the RTSP channellist is created the channel list is very much involved. (e.g. ZDF HD from my list: rtsp://localhost:554/?src=1&freq=11362&msys=dvbs2&plts=on&fec=23&pol=h&ro=0.35&sr=22000&mtype=8psk&tnr=1,11362,22000,9750,0,0,3,2,6120,6110,6100,11110,134,0,24,0,1011,1,-1&pids=0,16,17,18,20,6100,6110,6130,6120,6121,6123,6122)

Like for scrambled channels you could create a list only with x_pmt or x_sid.

its clear that they are hiding behind "you need a better client" routine...

when generating the playlist it doesn't add all the channel pids and creates issues with all the clients that depend on it... for example kodi plugin with rtsp

I get the feeling the original developer/developers left and its only the "clean up crew/guy" fixing minor stuff trying to squeeze more $$ out of this thing...

I'm going to try get a refund this is useless from me wasted too much of my time trying to fix it....

You are a total ignorant, like a 3-year old, crying, whining, flaming and throwing tantrums just because you dont get what you want. Almost none of all my ideas for this software has been implemented and yet you do not see me crying about it. Many ideas often get implemented eventually, but it takes time (you as a developer should understand that and show patience) and you usually do not get any notice about it before hand. The developers do listen, no question about that.

You are right about one thing. The original developer died slightly less than two years ago http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/52747-sad-news/

That was a huge blow to this project. The new developer are trying his best taking over this huge and mostly undocumented project. Get your refund...I doubt we will miss you.

buddy its my money how I spent it is my problem.... its my right to cry I payed for it.... and doesn't do what I need it to...

in my opinion the tech support is worst than a open source project...

I'm going to try get a refund this is useless from me wasted too much of my time trying to fix it....

You have bought DVBViewer Pro, not the Recording Service Beta (the Recording Service Beta is a additional software which you can currently use without a extra fee).

This is not a problem in DVBViewer Pro at all (the product you bought).

And it is not a bug (something not working as intended by the developer).

It is simply a wish from you which get not fulfilled.

well you guys show it on the wiki http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/DVBViewer_Recording_Service

"to be used only by customers of the DVBViewer Pro." so I couldn't check that rtsp is not working well without DVBViewer could I...?

theres also no recording service demo to test out...

I needed a server from the start theres no point me having DVBViewer otherwise... so refund is my only logical move...

its pointless to say that I bought DVBViewer Pro when the other product cant be used without it.... even if its free... so in other words I was forced to buy DVBViewer Pro to access recording service...

Edited by thor2002ro

If you can't test a program and you don't have official informations if it fits your need.

There are to solutions: Ask before you buy it or chose a different product.

And the RS is not a product you can buy. You are allowed to use it if you are a DVBViewer Pro user and it fits you needs.

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Terms_of_Use_Recording_Service

"Any claims to support, updates, changes or bug fixes are explicitly excluded for DVBViewer Recording Service,"

But don't complain like a small child that doesn't get candy, if you wish don't get fulfilled.